Ilaria Marrocco is the data controller.
Purpose of the treatment
The collected data are processed for the purposes indicated below:
– subscription to the website;
– conclusion of the contract and sending orders;
– fulfillment of the requirements necessary to implement the existing contractual relationship;
– sending commercial, advertising, information and promotional information by any means (email, text message, etc.).
Subscribe to the newsletter
The newsletter will be sent only through the MailChimp platform (https://mailchimp.com).
To be able to send the newsletter the only data that will be kept inside MailChimp will be the name (or company name), surname, e-mail address.
The newsletter will be sent only to those who have given explicit consent to receive them by registering themselves through the specific field of our site.
The e-mail address will be kept in the mailing lists until the Customer decides to dis-register.
To unsubscribe from the newsletter service the customer can click on the specific link reported in each e-mail sent, or ask for the cancellation of the address through our contact form on this site.
The e-mail address that the Customer indicates to receive the newsletter will be used only for this purpose.
Subscribing to our newsletter is a voluntary choice of our users, and it is not necessary or mandatory to maintain any type of customer-supplier relationship.
Purpose of the treatment
Personal data are processed by us exclusively for you to:
– subscribe to the reserved area of the website;
– contact us for information and assistance;
– subscribe to our newsletter service;
– receive informative and promotional newsletters;
– complete an order and a purchase from our e-commerce section of this site.
To be able to carry out the above listed, it is necessary that some data are managed by us.
In all cases, an express and free will to send them is necessary.
Categories of subjects to whom personal data will be transmitted
The processing of personal data for the purposes indicated may also be made by natural or legal persons, in Italy or abroad, who on behalf and / or in the interests of the data controller provide specific services or perform related, instrumental and support.
All data acquired can not be used for purposes other than those indicated and will be kept for the period necessary to achieve the same purposes. After this deadline, the data will be deleted and / or transformed into an anonymous form. For detailed data on purchases and services, storage times will not be greater than those established by current legislation.
The User can exercise at any time the rights referred to in art. 7 Cod. Privacy and in particular:
– right of access;
– right of rectification, updating, deletion of incomplete, erroneous or collected personal data in violation of current legislation;
– right to object to the processing for legitimate reasons.
To exercise the aforementioned rights write to the email address: email@example.com